If you DO NOT agree to these terms, we urge you not to enter, connect, access or use the site and/or the services it provides you.
- By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you: (i) are 13 years of age or older; (ii) are not barred to use the Website under any applicable law; (iii) are using the Website only for your own personal use.
If you DO NOT meet these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
- This site provides its user/s with information about the technology, idea and purpose of Bitcoin Gold as a cryptocurrency, about its further development, price, news and analysis, and also with an access to the Bitcoin Gold forum.
The content on the Site, including any information, material and data available on www.bitcoingold.org, including any forecasts, analysis or other financial information published, and including certain information which is proprietary of Bitcoin Gold, (collectively, the “Content“) is made available for educational and research purposes only.
- The website offers to its user/s a subscribe form. By completing the form you expressly agree to receive content related to Bitcoin Gold.
- Any person wishing to publish, re-quote or rely on material contained in the forum or on the site is required to obtain prior permission from Bitcoin Gold for each particular case or to indicate clearly at the beginning of the material used, that the same is taken from the forum or the website of Bitcoin Gold, whose rights are owned by the organization.
Please note that without the express written consent of Bitcoin Gold you are allowed to post only quotes from the forum or site materials, but not directly and completely copy the same.
- There are certain conducts which are strictly prohibited on the Site. Please read the following restrictions carefully. Your failure to comply with the provisions set forth may result herein (at Bitcoin Gold’s sole discretion) in the termination of your access to the Site and may also expose you to civil and/or criminal liability.
You may not, whether by yourself or anyone on your behalf: (i) copy, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Content at this Site and/or the Service, including without limitation any Java applets associated with the Service, in any way or publicly display, perform, or distribute them; (ii) make any use of the Content on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose, or replicate or copy the Content without the Bitcoin Gold Organization’s prior written consent; (iii) create a browser or border environment around Bitcoin Gold Content (no frames or inline linking); (iv) interfere with or violate any other Site visitor’s or user’s right to privacy or other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about visitors or users of this Site without their express consent, including using any robot, spider, site search or retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, or data-mine; (v) defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others; criticism towards institutions, businesses, and private individuals is permitted, but only if it is justified and in a non-offensive style – what style is insulting decides the moderator and his decision is not subject to discussion; (vi) transmit or otherwise make available in connection with this Site any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb, web bug, spyware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component; (vii) interfere with or disrupt the operation of this Site, or the servers or networks that host this Site or make this Site available, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such servers or networks; (viii) sell, license, or exploit for any commercial purposes any use of or access to the Content or this Site; (ix) frame or mirror any part of this Site without BitcoinGold’s prior express written authorization; (x) create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Content from this Site; (xi) forward any data generated from this Site without the prior written consent of Bitcoin Gold; or (xii) use the Site, the services provided, the content for non-personal or commercial purposes without Bitcoin Gold’s express prior written consent; or (xv) infringe or violate any of the Terms.
- We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. All users are responsible for their anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
- All messages in the forum of Bitcoin Gold, as well as the content published on the site, express only the personal opinion of their respective authors and not of the administrators, moderators or webmaster of http://www.bitcoingold.org/.
Therefore, Bitcoin Gold, as well as the administrators, moderators or the webmaster of the forum, are not responsible for the content of the opinions expressed and/or the materials published in the forum, as well as for the contents of the articles published on www.bitcoingold.org.
- All users should bear in mind the fact that the European Law, and in particular REGULATION (EU) No 596/2014.
- Bitcoin Gold reserves its right to notify and cooperate fully with the competent state authorities in the European Union, including its Member States Financial Supervision Commission, the Prosecutor’s Office, the Investigation Service and the police authorities, about any material that infringes the legislation of any Member State and / or the law of the European Union.
- The webmaster, administrator and moderators of the site cannot be held responsible for any hacker attacks on bitcoingold.org.
- This website and forum system uses analytic tools that store anonymous information with the purpose to propose relevant user content and improve user experience.
- The Site, the Service, the Content, and any and all intellectual property rights pertaining thereto, including, but not limited to, inventions, patents and patent applications, trademarks, trade names, logos, copyrightable materials, graphics, text, images, designs (including the “look and feel” of the Site), specifications, methods, procedures, information, know-how, algorithms, data, technical data, interactive features, source and object code, files, interface and trade secrets, whether or not registered or capable of being registered (collectively, “Intellectual Property“), are owned and/or licensed to Bitcoin Gold (organization) and/or any of its service providers, and subject to copyright and other applicable intellectual property rights under European laws, foreign laws and international conventions. You may not copy, distribute, display, execute publicly, make available to the public, reduce to human readable form, decompile, disassemble, adapt, sublicense, make any commercial use, sell, rent, lend, process, compile, reverse engineer, combine with other software, translate, modify or create derivative works of any material that is subject to Bitcoin Gold’s proprietary rights including but not limited to, any Java applets associated with the service, including BitcoinGold’s Intellectual Property, either by yourself or by anyone on your behalf, in any way or by any means, unless expressly permitted in the Terms.
You are hereby prohibited from removing or deleting any and all copyright notices, restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights, including copyright mark [©] or trademark [® or ™] contained in or accompanying the Content, and you represent and warrant that you will abide by all applicable laws in this respect.
- The owner of the Website is based in EU. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the EU. If you access the Website from outside EU, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Bitcoin Gold reserves the right to modify, correct, amend, enhance, improve, make any other changes to, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this Website, and any service or content we provide on the Website, at any time and without notice. You agree that we will not be responsible if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period for you or any third party. If necessary, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to all or some of its users.
- You agree and acknowledge that you have the sole and ultimate responsibility for decisions (including but not limited to any financial and/or tax decisions or actions taken as a result, through, in conjunction with, or by the use of bitcoingold.org .
- In no event shall Bitcoin Gold or its service providers be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious actions resulting from or arising out of your use of the site and/or service and/or the content, any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance on the content and any and all information which derives from the use of the site and/or service , failure of the site and/or service to perform as represented or expected, loss of goodwill or profits, the performance or failure of Bitcoin Gold or it service providers to perform under these terms, any other act or omission of Bitcoin Gold or its service providers by any other cause whatsoever; or based upon breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict liability, or any other legal theory, regardless of whether Bitcoin Gold or its service providers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.